Friday 8 March 2013

An invitation...


some of you may or may not recollect memories of my time in tumblr, memories of the blog 'other side of the line'... after dumping it over 6-8 months back(in retrospect: one of the stupidest decisions in this person's small lifespan), a lot has transpired... now I'll be broadening my horizon... from posting exclusively on androgyny(which was the motif of my last tryst with blogging), I'll be moving to a more general arena... from captions to stories, from news to discussions.... feel free to jump into the bandwagon as we, who are on the 'other side of the line' move farther away from it... let's celebrate and cherish our fantasies and transgressions...   let's blur the lines once more... let the gynandromorphophiles, the autogyne/androphiles, the transgenders and the members from all parts  of the LGBTQ spectrum come together and party... cheerio... 

No comments:

Post a Comment